Friday, June 9, 2017

Hot Selling Heme Baby Q Transparent Puff - The New MakeUp Blender


One thing I dont like about using BB cushion is that I find dabbing a used sponge onto the cushion and then onto my skin like quite unhygienic so I have to wash my sponge after every use, and washing and drying can be time consuming and the sponge will take some time to dry. So end up I use my powder foundation more often than bb cushion. I was curious when I saw this cute Heme Baby Q transparent puff and that it can last up to 10 years!!


TA DA!! MY new cute Heme Baby Qtansparent puff fitting nicely in my Laneige bb cushion case. By the way, its a silicone puff which has a cute smiley face imprinted on the surface and its shape designed like a tear drop which can fit all BB cushion cases.


So does it work? 
It does pick up the liquid foundation from the BB cushion when i dab it onto the cushion and it does apply fairly well. Can use its chin to apply on wider surface like my forehead and its tip on hard to reach corner like sides of nose and under the eye areas. Able to spread and dab like a normal sponge but won’t have to waste product as it won’t get absorbed into this silicone puff. I also tried applying compact blusher using this Heme transparent puff, it does not seem to pick up the powder easily. For applying compact blusher, using a brush will be a better option I find.


After using I immediately wash it using a cleansing oil and dry with a piece of tissue paper and it can be thoroughly cleansed and dried within less than 1 min and put in the zip lock bag that comes with it or into the cushion case. How convenient and hygienic it can be.. Really a genius product!! (Compared to my MAC 187 brush, Sigma F80 brush and beauty blender, I like it for its ease of cleansing as it is the easiest to clean and dry after each use)


*Above 2 photos taken from Yuyu SG's page on Qoo10  

If you are buying one of these cuties, do take note that there are fake baby Q transparent puffs. The packaging of the fake Heme baby Q transparent puff seem to be in a darker shade of pink compared to the authentic one sold by Yuyu SG who is the exclusive distributor and reseller of Heme products here in Singapore. 




There is also another newer design – Bac Bac’s Diary Baby Q. Be it smiley face or cute bear bear design,these are cute aren’t? Although each puff is not cheap (around $10), it can last at least a few years and really is more hygienic as we can wash and immediately wipe dry after each use! 
To find out more about these cute silicone puffs or you cant wait to lay your hands on one of these cute yet hygienic puffs, can check out Yuyu SG's page on Qoo10 - they are the exclusive distributor and reseller of Heme products in Singapore, so rest assured that you are buying the authentic product! 

No comments: